Agnostic.com

7 4

We’ve Run Out of Virgins

Gatovicolo 8 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What would they do with those virgins. If one's body stays on earth and the soul which is the spirit goes to heaven, how would anyone enjoy those 72 virgins. Are they going to spirit fu*k them. How would they feel it. Wouldn't their spirit go right through each other.

The sad thing to me is how virgins have come to be regarded as the cure for such things as HIV/AIDS. Is it evidence of widespread early age incest or the fact that those found guilty of trying to cure their HIV are mad, ignorant and cowards who can only rape defenceless speechless babies?
This post started out with the intention of making comment about the existence of virgins in Muslim communities. It could equally have been made about sex maniacal Protestants and repressed Catholics.

Ha ha ha.....

Never quite got my head around the whole high value placed on virgins either. Surely what's being offered to me here is sex as a reward for something. I would have thought I'd get better sex from a partner that new what they were doing than a virgin.
Mind you at my age, I'll take what I can get 😉

Apparently, virginity is making a come-back as an increasing number of young adults are so obsessed with tech gadgets that they aren't especially interested in sex. So...just hold off for a few decades and they will be re-stocked.

ROFL

And... who ever said they were female anyway? 😉

Robin Williams said it perfectly:

@Naeem - Shhhh - You're ruining my joke with facts! 😉

Jeff Dunham, a credible ventriloquist, agrees with your statement.

@Naeem - In the Quran I presume? Pls quote....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.