Agnostic.com

8 2

LINK Newt Gingrich: Democrats better be ‘careful about the demons they’re unleashing’ Conservative News Today

Conservatives continue to demonize democrats. I've always complained about these tactics, and now they don't even disguise it. They'd vote for Bozo the Clown than even sniff at a valid, legitimate Democratic candidate... what? They already did?

godef 7 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Frankly, I was surprised to see he's still flapping his evil mouth! Why's he been so quiet? Could it possibly be he's been waiting for the ''right'' moment--to step in and help save Cpl. bonespurs?

He is a moron and always has been. A walking talking definition of hypocrisy. It is conservatives in this country that resort to violence the vast majority of the time.

I am woman hear me roar. Pink & blue wave.

S'okay, we got Sam and Dean Winchester on the case.

It's time for a third party, THE MIDDLE CLASS PARTY!

Just call me a demon-in-waiting. High time this ruling class was brought down. They have ruined lives, the environment and everything that was given to them by the american people. Time to take it back from their greedy and short sighted hands.

"Demons" from the GOP perspective? Such as RESISTANCE? Such as a BLUE WAVE?

As opposed to the demons the Republicans have already unleashed? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I'd have to say, Democrats are no where as vicious as the Republicans are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.