Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK American Charged In Uganda After Racist Assault On Hotel Workers | HuffPost

American imperialism, let this sink in.

Humanlove 7 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw this on video and the "missionary" appears as a white supremacist to me. He blamed his rant and attacks on drugs later but he should be fully prosecuted for his racist nonsense. I knew he had a screw loose when he slapped the clerk and started in about Jesus.

He is white in Africa, therefore impunity...

@m0752532706 When I was in Kenya I traveled with ease and one attorney there in Uganda House thought I was from the UK. My future wife and I had business there one day and she told me you have to leave passports and ID with the guards. They gave mine back immediately and kept hers until I said "she's with me" and they gave hers back also. The attorney upstairs was nice and kind and did not even charge for his advice and notary services. He might have been wrong in pegging me as UK (my real last name would make you think that) but he guessed my wife's tribe immediately. I found that Kenyans have a unique ability to do that just by watching and hearing others.

One thing to get used to there is that you see police and soldiers carrying weapons. UK does this at Heathrow but I was in a Kenyan supermarket one day buying milk and the soldier next to me also buying milk had a fully loaded machine gun. You get used to it.

Is the President in Uganda?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158182
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.