Agnostic.com

10 1

If you could live forever, would you want to?

Reguladude 4 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a chance!

Yes I would want to see my deceased loved ones.
We would never run out of all the wonderful things to do. I would never want the fun to end.

????????I do too... thanks for your reply.

No, it would be something that would end up being completely boring after a time, you'd live on whilst friends, family, etc, would all be long dead or dying.

Yes, if in reasonable health and decent environment and more so if I was the only person around, friends and family welcome, but if I were to live for ever, I would want to learn, know it all understand it all, eventually

Nice answer. Thanks for the reply

Hi Reguladude,
only if all my family and friends lived forever,otherwise no.I would hate to see any of my children die before me.it would be heart breaking.Also living forever while others died would also be depressing,so no I would not want to live forever.

Yes

If I would stay about 30 physically, I'd go for 1,000 years and let you know.

gearl Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

If I was healthy and could afford it.

I think I'd have rather not lived at all.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

Yes please, I could spend more time with the 72 virgins once I reach level 10 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15884
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.