Agnostic.com

17 3

If you were a Crayola Crayon...

If you were a Crayola Crayon... What color would you be and why?

HeyHiHullo 7 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All colors, but the black " it is not a color " and white " all colors together"

I want to be the white one, I always loved the way it did not show up on the paper so no one could see the dirty pictures I was drawing.

Poof

I would be aquamarine. It's my favorite color. It's complicated, because it's not blue, but not green either. Its bright and vibrant like I try to be.

Then another part of me is just screaming, "black!" because I do tend to have a dark sense of humor.

Poof
Poof

I simply love red... 😀

Same here

Simply Red for you both... @Srijith

@HeyHiHullo LOVE IT 🙂

Sea Green....it's soothing, beautiful and reminds me of the ocean.

Poof

@HeyHiHullo And here I thought I was the only one who "poofed"

Black, as I'm the presence of all colors.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 17, 2018

Mr. Rainbow!

I will be the 101 color in the 100 colors box. The one refused to be boxed. With a tone named... Sweet Golden Latin Bronze. What else to expect?

Song for you Mr. 101
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors

Black as it's the colour of my heart...

No color for you, song instead!
Pearl Jam - Black

Midnight Blue and Brick Red were a couple of my favorites as a kid.

Poof
Poof

"Eccentric Eggplant" 😀

Couldn't find eccentric....
Poof

@HeyHiHullo haha That's great!

That one that sat in the car in the box and they all got melted together Cause I'm special...

Slap-pappity-pap!!

Always loved this taping the crayons at the top and heating to watch them run down.

Teal-my favorite color

Couldn't find crayon... marker instead, be different!
Poof

Bright red. I like the attention.

Poof

Me too 😀

Blue. It is my favorite color. My eyes are blue. The color blue is so peaceful to me. I wear blue shirts. My apartment is mostly blue. I guess I am obsessed with the color blue.

No crayon for you!
Song instead!
Mr. Blue

@HeyHiHullo I forgot about this song. Thanks.

Periwinkle. Because it is my favorite color and the name sounds happy and optimistic.

Poof

White: effectively invisible under "normal circumstances" (e.g. white paper); looks really cool when you flip the script (e.g. black paper); indispensable for some watercolor techniques--keeps the other colors in check, gives them structure, while remaining invisible.

Poof

White isn't a colour, it's the absence of colour.

@Zoidburg that's true of pigments. Of light, the opposite is true: white is the sum of all colors of light. Hence the rainbow, when white light is split by a prism.

@stinkeye_a Incorrect. Black is the sum of all colours, not white.

I always liked red-orange. I don't know why.

skado Level 9 Jan 17, 2018

Poof

That's the color of my car (profile pictures). It's called 'habanero'.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.