Agnostic.com

5 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dr. Dean Radin did an experiment on the effect of consciousness in the double split experiment. I know this is an atheist/agnostic site, but I do believe there are things in the "supernatural" realm today that will be explained and proven as true in the future.

Source:

Lightening was once considered 'supernatural'. When something is explained and proven as true it will become a 'natural' event with a natural explanation.

As elegant an explanation as I have ever seen. Well done!

I feel privileged to have seen the reaction of the guy in the yellow shirt/blue hat. His face had the expression of someone who has suddenly realized for the first time that there's a mechanism behind ever little detail he experiences. His world has been changed!

If this doesn't make everyone a skeptic about this resistance I don't know what it would take.

What resistance is that?

@zblaze I meant to type "existence " but auto-correct failed me.

Okay, I think I sort of understand. I believe it takes a special mind to come up with these theories.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:159390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.