Agnostic.com

12 1

What's for breakfast?

What is your favorite morning food? Are you only a coffee, tea or beverage drinker in the morning? Are you a yogurt person? Do you get your carbs on or are you a meaty/protein morning person?

MyLiege 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I'm going to work, I'll eat a protein bar to tide me over until dinner. If I'm home, I'll have a cup of tea.

Let us say that you invite me for breakfast at your table. What am I to eat? Can I say, oh I don't eat bacon and eggs? Or shall I say no coffee thanks. Or can I tell you what you will have to cook for me? I don't know how else to comment here, really. You will respond, "well you don't have to like or eat this." No, I have to say, "It is okay, I have bacon and eggs," just because that is what is on your table? That said, if I am at your house for breakfast and I ask "what's for breakfast," Am I not being out of line? This is not a comment that requires a reply, by the way. Me? I love fruit and meat for 1, 2, and 3.

Well, now that I am vegan, I'd offer blueberries and oats as that is my current go-to breakfast. How does that fair with you?

I can't face food until evening; however, I've been known to have a glass of wine for breakfast on days off.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

Coffee....alot

Guilt. Guilt and sausage.

Water and a cup of wild berries

Strong coffee.

I just have a drink. I'm barely ever hungry in the morning.

I eat the same thing almost every day, an apple.

This morning I was bad-ate half a raspberry turnover and hazelnut coffee. Normally limit the carbs with triscuit and cottage cheese.

I am an eat breakfast or you get to meet the bear sort of person. I always try to eat a balanced breakfast complex carbs, protein, fruit, vegetables, and coffee(without its double the bear).

Waffles, coffee and OJ 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.