Agnostic.com

38 9

Does anybody else seem to have a strange talent for attracting weirdos like me?

The random message I got from an unknown. I know sometime I can be a little outspoken, but seriously, does anyone else have this issue with attracting weirdos?

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If weirdos mean thosr who enjoy controlling others then I've met plenty of women like that.

Well I'm just fucking weird so there's that

I have often wondered, are all women crazy, or just the ones I date? 😉

(Hey, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Mostly)

🙂 🙂 🙂

Ozman Level 7 Aug 21, 2018

You don't seem too weird.

I’ve always been attracted to weirdos, birds of a feather and all that.

I had somene emailing me telling me they were going to kill themselves . Not sure what happened as i sent the person the suicide helpline number and reported them to the admin thinking they would be able to help ( turns out doing that blocks them )

I had a buddy who was a bartender that used to laugh at me because, as he described , the weirdest dude in the bar will always sit next to you and try to be your friend... it's hilarious...
He thought so... I didn't think it was so funny...

Me! I attrack weirdo's too

Ok yeah no

You make that sound like a bad thing ? ?

That's usually my goal

MsAl Level 8 Oct 12, 2018

Nutter magnet. It's not uncommon, and it's not exclusive to any particular race, gender or appearance. Case in point, an old mate of mine, Scott. 6'4, built like a slightly overweight gorilla, tattoos, dreads, drummer in a grindcore band. Complete nutter magnet.

Ive attracted scammers who after five minutes of coversation profess their undying love and then want a favor from me. Uh yeah, that would be a no from me dude scammer, bye bye!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.