Agnostic.com

6 1

Vacation!!! Where do you like to go?

What's your favorite vacation spot and why? Where do you stay?

JustLynnie 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m planning to drag the camper across thecountry one weekend at a time, and then have 4 or 5 days just upstream of the Grand Canyon. And then maybe a day or two off the road in some primitive areas.

A trip to Bermuda to visit my Mom with my kids and my boyfriend .

My all time favorite WAS Camp Mather for the Strawberry Music Festival. They don't have it there any more. They had to move it because they could not get the lease renewed.

As my Wife's health improve, I would like to go to the Grand Canyon. I will be looking for a nice motel, food and of course the geological canyon features. Plus a great many photos.

The beach... Balboa Peninsula in California and Treasure Island in Florida.

National parks and in a tent either in one or at one near it. Observing the biology, chemistry and physics that formed them and those things are also a part of the geological formation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.