Agnostic.com

49 4

If you could learn one thing that you don't know yet, what would it be?

Just for fun I'm thinking about taking some little community courses at a community college in various elective subjects that are way outside my specialty.

If you could do something like that, what sort of subjects would you want to learn? 🙂

Rhetoric 7 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

49 comments (26 - 49)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would like to learn how to effectively use and understand how to use a computer. I missed that integration of use of computers in public schools by a couple of years. I'm sooo far behind the times.

Russian. I want to be ready when Trump hands them the keys.

Physics but I'd have to learn math too.

1+1 is not necessarily 2.

@Spag84 2+2 is 5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

@RileyStevens I tend to just stick to the basics. Some algebra and geometry.

@RileyStevens so by that mathematical logic. 25.9 mph is actually 26 mph. Do I understand this correctly?

I want to learn how to speak and read Polish. I've been meaning to start looking at online stuff but have not yet gotten around to it, so thanks for the reminder.

@PerbeMayhaps See, this is the stuff mom and dad never sat down and taught me. Who cares how to say "onion"? This is the sort of stuff I need.

@PerbeMayhaps The foundations of any language

How to make the universe do my bidding.

All things bush craft

and Maybe "how to wait and edit my grammar before posting." 🙂

Given the more you know the more you know how much you don't know yet... I would want to know what is the next thing I don't know so I could learn that one... ok... there is just too many great things in world to pick just one thing to learn.

How to ride a bicycle!

Telekinesis
Novel writing
Italian
French
Flying
Green building/ architecture

Telekinesis
Novel writing
Italian
French
Flying
Green building/ architecture

drawing...

Solar/Electrical engineering

Where did the Book of Mormon really come from?

That is an unknown unknown mostly, but drawing, art and latin.

The art of drawing and painting. I really don't have any talent for that and I wish I had.

Spanish and almost anything the Teaching Company puts out.

BillF Level 7 Aug 21, 2018

Physics then Quantum Physics. sigh guess I'm just gonna have to wait until the day they can just down load it into my brain. . .

There are so many things of which I am ignorant. I don't know what to name.

Some really great answers here . I'm impressed .

Agreed. So many lovely desires; ya'll bring a smile! 🙂

Japanese and play piano.

Women's Literature.

Spinning and dyeing yarn

Japanese and piano.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.