Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

wouldn't know how to follow any rules if they fell on him.......he's a graduate of the Leona Helmsley School, where the rich don't have to pay attention....But wait! She did hard time!
Smiling widely, i am........

Since the money bought something (silence) for the campaign, the money should have come from the campaign. And the particulars of the transaction should have been recorded and filed with the New York State Board of Electors. But that was not done. That's the violation!

Don't you just love it when the Donald confesses to his crimes? 😂😂😂

Once again he is trying to make his lies facts. No hope for thisperson.

I don't know which newscast you normally watch. I watched msnbc this evening with Rachel Maddox. She offered all sorts of info that I had not heard before. They (New York state) are going to get the whole family and since they are state and not federal, pardoning is not an option! The snowball is getting bigger by the moment and picking up speed. It's going to be a fantastic ride!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.