Agnostic.com

10 3

Lmfao! Ken Ham never cease to crack me up over his pure stupidity. Now atheist are the ones to blame for his ridiculous Ark Accounter Park failure. It’s always the pesky atheist’s fault when something goes wrong! Lmfao!

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The ark is sort of shaped like a banana, but it doesn't fit in the hand very well, isn't easy to peel, and tastes like shittim wood. Sounds like a definite design flaw.

Lol

What horrible bastards we are not visiting something that we don't believe in.

Ikr! I have better things to do than go to some fantasy ark factory and get ripped off of $50.

no, it was a waste of wood and money and its not even on water.

Ken Ham is one of the worst out there, along with Ray comfort and his ward Kirk Cameron.

We are more powerful than God. Checkmate theists.

Ha ha ha!

I posted this last year on FB. The ark failed miserably.

I’m glad it failed. How dare they try to brainwash young children’s with this garbage and rob them of a proper education just so they can convince people if this delusion. Hard to believe adults believe the great flood story.

I think he sold it and the land so he would not have to pay taxes on it. $10 in total back. Or $1? Idk. One of those.

@Sarahroo29 that dirty little *****!!!!!

He certainly isn't going to blame his own lame ass... I'm sure he knew from the start and did it simply to skim some bucks from subsidies, grants and naive old women...

When you build your stupid park two hours away from any sort of major population center, it's going to fail. What else is there left to say regarding this matter?

Ah I remember hearing that from a while back. While it brings me much glee, I still can't help but pity the taxpayers that had to pony up for this shill. So disgraceful that this whole joke was subsidized by Kentucky.

If he wants to give us the credit for the failure of his museum of mythology, we should take it.

what a twat

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.