Agnostic.com

14 2

What’s the best thing that happened to you today?

MyLiege 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Had a great hour in the Veterans Hospital aquatic therapy swim pool .....got a phone call from an old buddy who cares. ...my campaign manager when I ran for Congress. ...been safe driving 6 states since Wednesday. ...saw a beautiful horse digging for clover under snow in the pasture. ...treasure my service cats Kiti&Laila sitting on my legs making my sore knees warmed and purr vibrated

I get to write.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 18, 2018

I got money issues sorted out that have been unsorted for nearly a year.

It is always a great feeling.

a huge weight off of my shoulders mate

Does waking up sober count?

My parrot let me give him scritches when I got him up this morning.

Finding out that it's 99% certain that I'm about to lose my job and then, after some analysis, realising that I could retire (on a lower pension that I would have hoped) if I really needed to. My day started at a real low, but finished on quite a high 🙂 Not a typical day, I have to admit!

I woke up, opened my eyes and saw the day, got up and everything worked, and I'm feelin' fine !

I made up a little jingle about the cereal the kids were eating and now they sing it and dance lol

Two and 11 months

I will answer after my first cup of coffee.

My furnace came on! It’s 6 degrees outside and the schools are closed due to snow 🙂 Heated my previous home for thirty-something years with wood ..so having a propane furnace kick on ‘as needed’ feels luxurious in comparison...

Varn Level 8 Jan 18, 2018

I got three hours of sleep when I got home from working the graveyard shift. Yay me, haha

MoniB Level 6 Jan 18, 2018

The best thing that happened to me today, was I found out my good friend who I have not seen around a year is coming to town tomorrow, so we are going to catch up for a long late lunch of cocktails, food and gossip at our favourite pub.She has been through some hard times so It will be nice to give her that hug I promised her.
Also the price of on point ripe avocados are down to 70cents each today. yay. Guacamole awaits me 😀

Sacha Level 7 Jan 18, 2018

Borat made me laugh hysterically.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.