Agnostic.com

10 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One word. Wow!

Wow! I had no idea anyone could be that stupid. So they should be able to sue the hospital for the death of their child. That is worth a try.

Sigh...I feel sorry for this kid with idiot parent(s). What other nonsense will he be fed? It's sad.

It wasn't the parents , who came up with this concept . It was the , "friend," who advised the parents not to vaccinate their daughter .

When I initially read something like this I think to my self that it has to be a joke! Then I recall that I live in a country where a significant part of the population doesn't believe in global warming or evolution. Then to top it off they elected Donald Chump as president! Yes people are really that fing stupid!!!

And she could've made an awesome mutant, if only they'd delivered her to Xavier and out of this incapable mother's hands.

Dumbfounding

Emphasis on the "dumb"

It's a good thing that car killed little Magneta before she grew up and formed the Sisterhood of Evil Mutants. That was obviously sarcasm. It was obvious, right?

Idiocy abounds!

O...M...G... You have to TRY to be that stupid... Seriously.

The kid will be "magnetic" to diseases for sure

You must be referring to mental diseases.... with parents like that to infect them.

People so stupid should not be allowed to breed!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.