Agnostic.com

20 2

What Is Your Favorite Food or Dish?

In an attempt to continue to get to know everyone, I would like to know what your favorite food is.

Perhaps your favorite food is cultural based such as" Thai" or "Indian cuisine" and this food is your preference over most.

Perhaps you have a specific favorite dish like "prime rib"

Please think about it and share your answer 🙂

twshield 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Spogety

Lots of seafood here on Vancouver Island, halibut, spot prawns, crab (we go crabbing off the pier a few blocks from home), as well as local farm eggs, vegetables, fruits. a lot of our produce is local and fresh from local farms.

@twshield yes so true, very healthy folks here!

I try all different food cultures. The more spicy and hotter the better. So far Indian food is my favorite. Szcechuan the second.

@twshield I think if I ever get married it will be to an Indian woman that has to know how to cook.

I'm happy with a bowel of Ramen noodles...

Almost impossible to say -- I like most foods, and some I'm pretty crazy about. I guess maybe the most exquisite thing in my experience is a cherry tomato, picked perfect-ripe off the vine and still warm from the sun. Mmmmm now I can't wait until July....

Pizza. Bacon Cheese Burgers, Pizza, Spaghetti, Pizza, Nachos, Pizza, Vodka, Pizza!

I am split between sushi and poutine; both are so good when well made...

MarcO Level 5 Jan 18, 2018

Most any foods without dead animals .

I would say a nice English roast beef dinner with all the trimmings

Prime rib is right there with my taste buds...yum.

Some for everyone!!!
Boiled crawfish

Yum!

I enjoy cooking and love making French onion soup, mussels, bread, and anything that’s a challenge. I’m not big on fish with the exception of mussels, clams, scallops, and haddock. Sushi is definitely a no-go.

My favourite is Nasi Padang style Indonesian food, I will travel far and wide to find these delights. Unfortunately there is none in New Zealand😟
You eat it with your fingers as well,its spicy and amazing

You can see what I mean here [alchetron.com]

Sacha Level 7 Jan 18, 2018

@twshield Im really a cranky old lady 😉 lol

Jeez... Italian is the go to preference.

That must have been an awesome experience! Italy is a bucket list destination.

Sea food ,including sushi

Sushi

It's a toss-up. Either my meatloaf and smashed taters, or my lasagna.

I love sushi... not a fan of eel but the rest I simply love. It looks like art... delicious art!

I like steamed Salmon with cream cheese sause. Very tasty when cooked in foil packets with vegetables.

I love Tex-Mex food. My favorite Tex-Mex food is nachos with everything on them. I recently got braces at 48 years old and now I can't have nachos. This makes me so sad but it'll probably make me several pounds thinner LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.