Agnostic.com

6 0

Why is it so hard to find a date in this group?

kollector79 5 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You posted a new photo -- and that kinda sorta looks like you mighta been smiling. πŸ™‚

Good job!

Hahaha, every time I smile in a picture I can barely recognize myself.

Intelligent people with ambitions, goals, and self-control don't smoke.
What a stupid waste of money not to mention that it destroys your health.
Dating you means that someone will end up being your caretaker when you get cancer, emphasema, heart disease....etc. You are going to end up lugging an oxygen tank around and being a burden.
ALL BY CHOICE.

If you really want to make yourself more appealing, stop smoking, start eating right, and hit the gym.

I'd understand if smoking was the only thing that causes cancer.

@kollector79 When one brings about disease through their choices, the disease is on them. When one is hit with a disease through no fault of their own, that is a completely different thing.

You cannot equate lung cancer from smoking with brain cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, etc.

Just had a look at your profile. I think you have eliminated at least 60% of the available women by the simple fact that you smoke cigarettes. Probably, it’s more like 80% elimination. So, there’s that.

For the rest, I wholeheartedly agree with @literatehiker on your profile overall. Your photos don’t portray a happy person.

@BlueWave

Thank you!

So this is a site for atheists and agnostics, people who openly acknowledge the inanity of religion and it covers the whole planet that we live on and it's a fairly new site but with a growing membership; did you expect to find out that the girl next door was a non-believer and has always had a crush on you? You probably should have noticed that without having to go online.

@Lisl Online dating does have its pitfalls, #1 Honesty. However it does open up the possibility for meeting many more people than you would typically have access to. Don't let one persons dishonesty stop you, there are guys here (ME) who are looking and honest. Good luck

Your first paragraph is negative, a turnoff

"I'll make this brief. Never had much success with online dating but this makes it more interesting. Hope not to find any fake profiles here.

"So about me...I'll let you figure that out but keeping with my β€œman of few words" mantra. I'll briefly try. I'm a man of my word, single trying to get by."

Instead

Describe yourself using positive terms.

Talk about activities you enjoy and would enjoy doing with a woman.

Include a sentence or two about the type of woman you want to meet.

Post recent, clear, bright, smiling photos, doing activities you enjoy. Women want to see your eyes and smile.

The psychology is if you look happy in your photos, women will see you as a fun person they would enjoy being around.

@Bendog

The only photo of you is too dark, far away and grim. Your eyes are hidden behind sunglasses.

No woman is looking to date your dogs.

Women want to see your eyes and smile. A genuine smile is inviting, warm and attractive.

@Bendog

I love your sense of humor. You are a riot! You know I like you.

Mostly because there isn’t enough of a pool. I’m here more for community than dating. I think it is the same for most people here.

I think you're right. Ok now switch to community mode?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.