Agnostic.com

6 5

QUESTION 10 Signs You’re Way More Intelligent Than You Realize - YouTube

Good luck convincing any one who ever catches you arguing with yourself, that it's because you are smarter than them...????

JayFlight 5 Jan 18

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL well, #8 was a bit of a stumper. I like sharing ideas and such, and I've had a lot of people call me intuitive, empathic even, but I've never enjoyed meeting new people, especially in groups.

Also #3 cracked me up. Talking to yourself... I always did that and was told ages ago that its when you answer yourself as if you were someone else that you have to worry.

AmyLF Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

I get 10 out of 10 but somehow I think this is Physiology designed to make everyone feel elation.

I don't think that could be discovered on youtube 😉

Awesome quiz-I was amazed.

Oh, and there is NOTHING scientific proven in that video except how easy it is to get clickbait by listing random things that everyone does and claiming that doing those things them better (in this case smarter) than everyone else. 😀😀

They forgot number 11: you are an active member of agnostic.com. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.