Agnostic.com

13 3

Who are some of your most favorite authors?

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alistair Reynolds, Ben Bova, Stephen King, Arthur C. Clarke, Orson Scott Card, Alfred Lord Tennyson, Douglas Adams, and Philip K. Dick.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 22, 2018

Philip Pullman (love His Dark Materials trilogy), Richard Dawkins, JK Rowling and Kathy Reich (good combination of science, action and suspense).

Sylvia Plath, Poe, hawthorn

Raymond Chandler. Carl Hiaasen. Michael Chabon.

J.K Rowling, Richard Dawkins, and Torey Hayden.

Alan Watts (Philosophy) . Fred Hoyle (Science) Carl Sagan (Science) Paul Davies (Science) Pat Condell (transcripts of his Utube videos)

Sam keen, E.O Wilson, gloria Steinem, Dawkins,

My favorite is H.P Lovecraft I've read all his books and short stories

Yeah not fav authors but def fav books

Anne McCaffrey
Timothy Zhan
Naomi Novik
Anne McCaffrey 😉

Hello fellow McCaffrey fan! I love the dragon riders series. Crystal singers were pretty good, too.

Yes, Crystal Singer and Cateni. @Zster

Geeze I'm ashame that I don't have any. I use to read psychology books and how i was suppose to be and not how i was programmed. You ever heard that dumb asses hang with dumb asses. Yeah.... I hung with them for awhile.

I have favourite books, not authors

Books can count, too.

Cael Panzram portrait of a killer is a book about a rogue murderer brought up in late 19th century America. the man is a nutcase murderer but near the end of his life, a prison guard manages to get to know him and rights this true book about this mean murderer who hated everyone including himself and mostly beginning with his terrible upbringing at the hands of a religious people. i ended up quite admiring him.

Carl Hiaasen, John Saul, Stephen King, James Patterson, David Baldacci, Grisham, Koontz,

Mostly what I do at the library is open books and scan the preface, if it looks good I'll check it out.
I've found some good authors by doing that. Carl Hiaasen for instance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16399
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.