Agnostic.com

13 2

Saw a post about rich evangelists what the fuck , if they can make money out of us , so they can live the high life, as an atheist nothing gonna happen, to them, be honest, they just get away with it. lets fight back in this life and tell them all to fuck off

magicwatch 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They wouldn't have any standing at all if more people were just educated about it. Why do you think they keep fighting to take science and history out of schools? Why do you think logic skills were taken out of a Texas school temporarily a few years back? Why do you think they dislike the idea of religious comparisons all through high school, not from the viewpoint of one religion but through atheist, agnostic or universal eyes. Unless and until a huge push for a more stable education is pressed I don't see much change no matter how hard we fight.

You could also attempt a political stand but we would all have to make a point in learning how legislation works, how to get involved locally as well as nationally in ways that make a difference and vote a LOT more often. You don't have to live and breath politics but to at least learn how it works and how to help sway it the way that is needed, as well as how to hold our reps accountable when they fall short.

AmyLF Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

I agree..whats sad is people are starving, have no shelter, but yet pay these con artist church leaders their last penny..because they are told over and over..God will pay your bills..God will give you food and never leave you hungry..not so much..yet a local pastor of a megachurch here in san Antonio lives in a multimillion dollar home and is complete glutton...God? Not so much

there just con men who are legal like politicians.

Evil people, evil money all surrounding herr trump.

i hate that man

I think they know that they are snake oil salespeople

from another perspective, they do take money off of people who should know better but still scum.

A fool and his/her money are soon parted. Charlatans have existed since day 1.

Iam sure they do it just for the money, real Christians wouldn't abuse power like that, real believers I mean.

The hypocrites don't bother me. It's the ones that hide their fanatacism and act outwardly normal that scare me.

Well...... I'm a couch potatoe. So marching and standing are out. I can sign a poll or sit one out.

It is a racket, isn't it? State-sanctioned too. Maybe I'm in the wrong business--just kidding.

well other rackets like astrology and paranormal sell books and they make millions!! and I am sure they know its rubbish

We need to start supporting "frie oddly to us " businesses

Yes they do get away with it but they don't force people to give their money away . And in my opinion if your that easy to brainwash and you want to give them money . Don't come cryin to me because not too long ago 1 crazy german man convinced millions to kill their fellow man . Tired of people blaming the leaders and not taking any responsibility for what they did. the devil made me do it. bullshit!! we have too many leaders-even more followers and not enough individuals!

Sometimes I wish I had larceny in my heart, and I would start my own church or a blog and pander to the worst of the conservative "christian" crowd and milk them for what they're worth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.