Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He'll be one of the first "up against the wall" when the Revolution comes

Donate, even a small amount, TODAY to the ACLU or similar!

Geez I can just smell the lawsuits on constitutional rights brewing now.

AmyLF Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

Yes, I saw that and wondered how in this world can a law be created that supports 'religious objection' in the caring or health field? The PEOPLE in our WHITEHOUSE have gone FURTHER mad!

Hi CarrieVey,it certainly looks like under Trump the USA is heading backwards to the Dark Ages.I think there are two reasons it was called the dark ages one is that not much is known about that era and also the religious persecutions by the Roman and Spanish Catholic church such as the Inquisition which I think lasted for 300 years.

Don the con is destroying this country's reputation as the cradle of democracy. We might as well send the statue of liberty back to France

RodG Level 3 Jan 19, 2018

or sink it in the ocean

Fuck herr trump and screw his Religious Gestapo. Pisses me off. How can they take us back in time? Impeach impeach Impeach the bigoted bastard.

Hi Sassygirl I hope Trump is Impeached and Mike Pence loses his postion when Trump goes,for the sake of my American agnostic and Athiest friends and for the low income Americans.

I would not want medical treatment by someone that found me abhorrant

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.