Agnostic.com

5 6

I would defend the liberty of consenting adult creationists to practice whatever intellectual perversions they like in the privacy of their own homes; but it is also necessary to protect the young and innocent.

Arthur C Clarke

Scorpio_gurl 6 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agreed.

The whole creationist position is nothing more than blindly ignorant devotion to false mythology.

As a mother of two adopted son's and a three year old biological daughter...it is my job and I take pride in my children learning truth. Now truth can be rather subjective but school and state are separate for a reason. So no I don't appreciate brainwashing children in the public school system teaching them so called moral lessons like how Noah built the Ark..which is complete bs....I live in Texas so not surprised that our education system is controlled by right wing politicians pushing their Christian agenda on the youth..they need future voters right...

Hi CarrieVey,yes it is imortant to protect the young and innocent,unfortunately we don't kow what is happening in the homes of creationists,only if we see that the children looked like they have been physically hurt or starved then the police can step in,Stopping RI instruction in schools would go a long way in counteracting religious brainwashing.

Intellectual perversions? How would you define that?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.