Agnostic.com

12 4

A Republican Friend Said if I can Just Find The Lord...

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you really want to find the lord go to prison. A lot of people find the lord there.

If you really want to find the lord go to prison. A lot of people find the lord there.

These people got to be kidding. Only the religious bigots are supporting the Orange Monster at this point. I am waiting for the economy to tank so he can blame Obama. LOL

The lord of the rings?...lol.

Well there's your problem.

I guess I am permanently lost......thankfully....I would never learn to love that sorry excuse of a president

He's a sorry excuse for a human

Oh HURL!!

It would take a lobotomy for me to love Trump. Did your friend have one?

I would rather have a bottle in front of me. Jack is preferred. LOL

Mental illness is running rampant around this nation!

How on Earth did this friend expect such a threat to convert anyone. "Hey, if you'll just join my church, you too will lose your mind by falling for an egomaniacal, treasonous, pathologically lying baby-man."

He thinks he's God, too!

If I found Budha, Zeus, Hera, Jesus, Horus, Isis, Shangdi, Vishnu, Shiva, Allah, Shango, Yemoja, Ababinili, Apistotoke, etc, I would not learn to LOVE TRUMP.

???????????? then they need a new lord.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.