Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Atheists Urge People to Quit the Catholic Church in Full-Page New York Times Ad | Hemant Mehta

Now this is what I mean by atheist activism. Standing up and telling truth about corrupt religious dinasours left over from the Bronze Age.

David1955 8 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I hope enough of the faithful read it and leave the church. Whilst scrolling down, underneath there was a previous item from one if their publications quoting Pope Francis saying “When your child says he’s gay, he may need to see a psychiatrist.” I say all the heirarchy of the church from the pontiff down need to see the inside of a prison cell!

Couldn't agree more. I'd like the see the RCC put on trial for crimes against humanity, dating back millennia to the present.

@David1955 I have already posted this same message.

Love it! I copy/pasted the ad to my Facebook page.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:165524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.