Agnostic.com

30 3

What was your favorite television show when you were young? If you've had the chance to watch it recently, were you a little disappointed? Which shows have stood the test of time?

twitch 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

6 gun play house. Every morning watching Roy Rogers one day and Gene Autry the next day. What screwed me up one time is that they had a gun fight while chasing each other on horses. Then they jumped in a motorboat and started chasing each other... I said WHAT THE HELL IS THIS..lol.

My childhood tv shows have not stood the test of time: I Dream of Jeannie, Gilligan's Island, and Love Boat. Music, fashion and social values have advanced making the past look and sound naive and infantile.

So, having read this thread. Do you all feel, as I do, that what we watched as a child helped to form who we are as adults? I think in my case it did as I must have been searching for role models as a child due to my circumstances as a child.

Star Trek, Lost in Space, Batman

I grew up on the original Star Trek. I still enjoy it to this day. For the time the special effects actually weren't that bad. I enjoyed MASH also. I still enjoy MASH.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16745
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.