Agnostic.com

10 1

I just wanted to say hello from a tiny blue dot in a stupid, red state.

Lisav1961 5 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to this fabulous site. Do you know if Kansas City still has some "crazy little women there"? LOL Wasn't there a book written about Kansas a few years ago? I think it was called ; What's Wrong With Kansas? Or something like that.

I’m sur there is a song but not sure about the book. I lived in Hays five years before moving to Lawrence.

Welcome to the group. I grew up in western Kansas, and went to college in Manhattan, and then left. Live in the blue part of a blue state (Oregon)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I spent several years in Overland Park. One of my kids started the Young Democrats at Blue Valley West HighSchool. Then we moved back in time about 50 years to Omaha, NE in 2005. I didn't think she'd ever forgive us for that. Then the governor messed the state up and we're really glad to have escaped. I loved OP.

Welcome to this group, it is a nice place to hang out.

You are not alone! Everywhere, there are people among a lot of 'red' people who seem to have gone off the rails! That see nothing wrong with splitting apart families, which will cause hardship and pain...creating shame on the backs of childen, who can't figure out why their family life is falling apart! And, we feel their pain and feel mostly helpless to stop the carnage...But, we may be few in some places, but we know the difference between justice and injustice and we will not stay silent...keep that in your heart!

Greetings from one of the bluest locations in the country though we are surrounded by "Trump country."

I just checked your profile. I moved from Wichita, KS to my tiny dot of blue in Missouri.

I have a son in Wichita

My daughter and grandson still live there.

Hellloooo

Helloooo

Lol - I feel your pain ????

Iffy Level 5 Jan 20, 2018

I liked the way you phrased that.

Thank you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.