Agnostic.com

36 7

If Agnostic had a potluck, what would you bring?

It's a party up in here.

What are you bringing to the table? I expect lots of deviled foods. lol. I'll make some homemade applesauce. And, I swear to my dog, I'll wash my hands.

silvereyes 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jello shots! I would have to take a poll on what kind. My favorite is cherry cola made with sailor Jerry rum

No one is bringing something from Seitan (pronounced Satan). What kind of agnostic group are we?

I'll bring a baked ratatouille (since I am critter-free).

What kind of apples in you sauce and will it be chunky and have spices and currants?

@silvereyes A pinch of salt helps bring out the flavor and a little nutmeg also helps. I add some small dried fruits to the mix. I am a canner and make a dozen or so jars each year.

Lol.. funny shit right there.. Well I would bring some sweet devilish treats for sure. Nothing like keeping everyone bouncing around on a sugar high for a few hours. 🙂

cheese and pineapple on toothpicks and a bottle of grand marnier

Is the Grand marnier strong enough to light?

Looks like you are having a good response to the idea ! 🙂

Devils on horseback accompanied by:

I'll bring my dog, not as food, but as the life of the party ????

@silvereyes Idk all I know it's a pitbull mix and he likes to meet people and sniff butts.

As the Resident Puerto Rican... Coquito to drink among the adults. Conch salad if there is time... it takes a week to prepare the conch right.

I hate potluck's. I never know what to bring.

Bring yourself.

I make an awesome cheese ball.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.