Agnostic.com

32 6

The Bad and the Ugly

What are the worst qualities you inherented from your parents?

AMGT 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Impatience from my father.

Perfectionism.

Male pattern baldness and a sharp tounge.

Father: addictive tendencies
Mother: Codependency

Luckily I can identify and work on these. I never became an addict, but I'm aware it is quite possible.

Addictive tendencies, stubborness, and holding vindictive grudges, on the positive side, an endurance for bullshit and a certain kind of confidence in my opinion, a creative view point from my grandfather that takes its own path through adversity and to achieve goals despite the resistance.

The only father I knew was a step father. The worst I got out of each parent was religion. When people are lost they wanna get found. Religion will take you right in. They have all the answers.

slightly OCD. But I found that if you harness that correctly, it can actually help you get ahead in your job, in life in general...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169065
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.