Agnostic.com

14 14

ThIs sIgn looks vaguely famIlIar

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Definitely is. And a reminder of how far we’ve come and, unfortunately, how far we’ve fallen so rapidly!

If someone had a sign like that today they would get beaten up by a bunch of angry women. I can see the news, KKK get beaten by women. Talk about emasculation!

OMG...that sight kinda attacks the senses!! We must stay vigilant...

that's trumps dad in the front ! just like henry ford . white protestant america first. NOT

Looks like the KKK procesion,but could also be a Catholic religious ceremony.

Sears & Roebuck white sale, May, 1952

White burkas. they must be albino.

And Malvina Reynolds singing the full lyrics of her song 50 years ago -

American heritage.

Vale Pete Seeger

Enjoy

One of my music heros.

awesome love Pete Seeger.

Of course. Authoritarian hate mongers love that shit. Remember "Deutchland Uber Alles" too?

Some things never change.

Doesn't the American constitution say "We The People", not we the KKK, Christian, or Republican etc?

Betty Level 8 Jan 20, 2018

I just don't understand how people think they own a country. Now the native Indians do... I understand that. We all came over on the boat.

Hey! Wait a second!! That’s Fred Trump in front!!!!!

Rob that's exactly what I thought!

@sassygirl3869

That's the piece of shit's piece of shit father.LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16909
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.