Agnostic.com

24 5

Me and Mrs. Jones

What do you get the strongest craving for?

AMGT 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My gut reaction was to say sex, but after thinking about it for a couple of seconds, I'm editing myself: human touch.

Archer! I dressed up as Pam for Halloween a couple of years ago.

Cravings... Chocolate, salt and whiskey.

Right now? Sex...

Word!

@AMGT Your comment could be read more than one way...

@AMGT Punishing more like it! ?

Slow smoked brisket, (and sex, but I am being real here on which is most available to me right now.)

Company, nice uninterested sincere company

@AMGT I meant, company because they want health insurance, or financial security, or social status ...etc...etc

Peace from nervous suffering.

... We got a thing going on...

godef Level 7 Sep 2, 2018

conversation

(not about the weather)

skado Level 9 Sep 2, 2018

@MissKathleen
If you replied to my comment it’s not showing any text on my end...

@MissKathleen
They do go together nicely don't they?

Currently, to transmute my craving for being un-present into a craving for being present. To not want to "change my state" anymore.

Peace of mind.

Popcorn. Always popcorn.

A cold beer, hot tea or a large glass of red. Depending on the weather. But never really the time of day! Bad I know but there's nothing like " a good beer buzz early in the mornin' "

Dirty vodka martinis. But I already love olives, so it's a two-fer!

sex, icees, and sleep. no particular order here.

@AMGT ikr! cola flavored. large. if your using the icee machine and I'm waiting....you need to hurry yer ass up! ?

@Charity you can go on a mission for one tomorrow. ?

@Charity oh...my condolences....without coffee I'm furniture.

A woman! Since I’m doing without these days! lol

A bacon cheeseburger. And possibly someone to eat one with. Though they would have their own. I’m not sharing my bacon cheeseburger

What does it mean to you AMGT?

@AMGT
I second that emotion!

Deep, passionate kissing. A good king prawn Lak Sa. The intravenous injection of a big hit of good quality amphetamines (I have a chequered past).

Sex, dark chocolate, rib eye steaks, Jersey pizza, touch, humor, red wine and back to sex.

Pizza. Plain cheese or otherwise vegetarian. Savory, not sweet. Fresh and hot or cold leftovers.

Taco bell. I know It's terrible but i never learn my lesson.

TimD Level 3 Sep 1, 2018

@AMGT wow, and I thought 15 years without fast food was impressive. My hat's off to you

Deep, passionate kissing. A good king prawn Lak Sa. The intravenous injection of a big hit of good quality amphetamines (I have a chequered past).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.