Agnostic.com

8 8

My favorite part of the Bible are when jeues is alone talking to God ( himself) and someone who wasn’t there writing about it

Haider 5 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There was once an entire "gospel" according to Judas, Would like to see how that worked out! Lolz!

You obviously are not familiar with Harry Potter. The reporters magic pen was obviously being used.....I saw it actually working with my own eyes...

The Christian folk easily get around this by saying that the Bible is God's Inspired Word. The writers of the 66 plus books of the Holy Bible (Library) simply were guide by God as to what to write down for prosperity. So there ya go. Check Mate.

Freaking hilarious!

LOL

LMFAO

When you get to talking to someone about that subject. Say where exactly are the writings of the demigod in the bible watch them scramble for an answer.

Yeah, creative writing for sure. Love the bumper sticker!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16964
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.