Agnostic.com

5 2

This is how I feel on most days. Can you relate?

SimplyMe 5 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes sometimes.
Also, @SimplyMe we seem to be 99% compatible πŸ™‚ and just not sure how they arrive at that figure, as I am in Sydney and you are in America!

I am uncertain how their matching scales work, but certainly there must be several factors.

Maybe they read minds and know I have been open to moving to Canada in the past. Lol

However, what they failed to β€œread” is that I STILL do not have a passport to even cross over the border! Ha! Fail! πŸ˜‰

@SimplyMe lol. I am also in Australia!

I see they have escalated from paper planes.

Paper would be safer! Well, except for the paper cuts. Lol

@SimplyMe Have you ever seen the 007 movies one of those guys used playing cards as an assassination weapon. I do not think that is possible, have seen playing cards get stuck in styrofoam before though.

Well, I don’t generally teach in a skirt, but my students typically require my attention all the time.

Much like life, I guess, there’s always something keeping us busy when we are very responsible people.

Not usually, but in recent weeks, yep.

OMG Yes!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17028
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.