Agnostic.com

2 0

QUESTION The OBSERVER EFFECT of QUANTUM PHYSICS says: "Your THOUGHTS affect REALITY" - YouTube

So? I see we have to have a Spiritual Like Entity if our Observations can reach out to Atomic Particles and can effect their behavior that some Physicist are discovering. I have heard some of them can change their behavior when observing them.

PriceMichael 4 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The "observer effect" of quantum mechanics that you are referring to is related to one of the observational principles that are relied on that you can determine the speed of a particle but not it's position, or else you can determine the position of a particle, but not it's speed. The act of observing, or measuring materially affects what is being observed or measured because the observational or measuring techniques are not just like a boy watching a bird from a distance. they actually have an impact on what is being observed or measured.

I see nothing spiritual in this at all. Although we as yet do not completely understand the reason for this; it seems that observation of a particule removes something from the particule fixing its outcome, The same thing occurs when you obserse the direction of the pin of two identical particles.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.