Agnostic.com

10 1

Flag wavers

What are your thoughts on flag wavers? you know the kind, big truck with a standard size flag on a pole flying in the back of their truck. Thoughts? remarks?

Teterbilt 6 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First thought that comes to mind? "Ren Neck".

Their truck, their flag. If anything, just to avoid comments based on assumptions... which flag are you referring to?

Nothing sinister there, and it is a free country afterall.

I'm from the south, I still see Confederate ones.

A flag on your home is cool. On a truck notsomuch

It's their religion. That's how I look at it. I don't think they're particularly bright.

Over compensation?

Fake patriotism. I know a lot of people like that. They don't want to make this country better, or good, just want to pretend that they love it and wave the flag around for show.

I have no problem with that as they are showing they’re patriotism, which is very important for the continued existence of this country. On the other side of the coin guys like Colin Kaepernick are a major threat to the continued existance of this country.

The poor things are so confused they don't know what country they are in unless they put a flag in the back of their truck.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:175332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.