Agnostic.com

7 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

we have the same disparities in Canada...! Greed is World wide!

Deep inside we're all the same.

So true... it's amazing the blinders people have about this stuff... Trickle-down economics is a MASSIVE scam... Rich people won't create jobs just because they get to pay less taxes, they'll ONLY create jobs if they can make more money... the taxes are irrelevant... :/

I'll stick with the blue collar thank you.

I have always found it odd when people feel they should suck up to people who are rich as if the rich guy will be passing out free cash to his favourite people at the end of the day, never fucking happens, that's why the rich guy has all the money.

Sometimes I think the working class continues to vote for the party of the rich because they think they will be made more prosperous by association...........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:175814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.