Agnostic.com

19 3

Am I too young for this site?

So I'm a 20 year old undergrad computer scientist tired of lies and ready to spend my life with someone who seeks and accepts the truth. You know, your run of the mill cringe machine. Should I even try?

JasonIvey 3 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can fight in a war at 20, get shit faced drunk in most states, and the fact that you are here probably means your mental/emotional age is far beyond the 6(0) yr olds that preach sermons every week.
Welcome, I've been having a blast on this site, cool people.

I say NOO ! You can learn alot from your elders and believe it or not, we learn from You too ! 🙂

you can learn a lot here. with some effort you can meet someone

My mom would often say, "get out! you're adopted, we hate you!"
but sometimes she'd say "a seeker of truth is someone who seeks truth." deep.
so yeah, try.

You're in Tx, where back in the day at least, the ratio of men to women is/was heavily in your favor.
I bet if you took a drive to Austin, you'd be swimming in atheistic/agnostic intelligent and beautiful donkay....

You are still 'wet behind the ears!' A very good place to be, in your youth. 'Life is a journey, not a destination,' I once read and I would suggest you research this idea and see if it has an validity ...before you get carried away by life...

I'm glad you're here. Everybody has something to contribute, and I look forward to seeing yours.

I think @Pooska made the most cogent statement, though: "As long as you're not eating Tide Pods." By the way, do they come in diet? I always wanted to try one, but you know what they say, "once through the lips forever on the hips."

Eat them on your cheat day when you don't have to worry about the calories

Of course you're welcome here. Maybe you get a date, maybe you make some friends, maybe you come across something that makes you think a little. It's all good!

As long as you're not eating tide pods you'll be just fine

lol

Only if you believe you are. It's up to you.

Yes! Always try. Good luck, Jason Ivey.

Don't worry. This site is addictive. You'll be old before you leave. 🙂

skado Level 9 Jan 23, 2018

lol

Well I'm 23 and find no issue with my age. No reason against 20. Only so much reason against minors and minors are allowed in chat-rooms. We're willing to share our cringe, hilariousness, incites, opinions, facts, opinions stated as fact. Lots to do.

You were looking, you found this site. Sounds good to me. share some ideas.

Give it a shot-welcome to our freethinker community.

You're not too young and yes, you should try.

SamL Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

Short answer: no

Long answer: noooooo

Edited to add these are answers to the question of your age.

d_day Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

If you don't try, you will never know!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.