Agnostic.com

5 3

When Silence is not Golden.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes you wonder if they really understand what "supporting the troops" really means.

You never think much of firemen... until your house is on fire.

Silence is also not golden when we see so many of our members of Congress lose their moral cores, or when we hear Trump lie many times every way, when state legislatures gerrymander districts for political advantage, when we see civil rights infringed upon, when so many people are acting with utter incivility, when people try to take advantage of or use others. This nation should be in a moral uproar in what is happening today!!

True Statement.

I wasn't silent, many of my friends are or were in the military. That pissed me off quite a bit. Take their pay out of the NFL.

The guy that posted that on my FB was my boss in DISA Europe at Germany. We are still buddies after retirement. Air Force guy.

Apathy on behalf of military sad.

You certainly have that right... 😟 I was so sad to see when an offer of protection was offered to forces that mcconnell rejected it immediately and let the shut down happen with no protection

That turtle face!!!

@GipsyOfNewSpain hahahaha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.