Agnostic.com

18 1

DId u ever notIce that people who do not lIke anImals are generally dIslIked themselves?

Marine 8 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What about you, @Marine? Do people like you? 🙂 (Do you like animals?)

I have a number of friends and have just rescued dogs 14 & 15 and have placed over 50 dogs

@Marine that is really cool. Seriously.

That's interesting. I've actually never thought about it. Hmmmm.....I'll have to think whether I know anybody who doesn't like animals.

I have rescued 100s of animals. Most of them needed to be rescued due to humans. Love aniimals not so much.humans

Sometimes people who don't like animals are closed off from others in general, but sometimes they are just "people persons." People who relate to animals don't always relate well to people.

Never noticed that. Of course I never really thought about it before. I think animals are neat, but I don't like them in my house...

I have noticed it on more than one occasion but never gave the matter much thought.

I don't bother getting to know people who don't like animals, so I have no idea.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 23, 2018

Funny, how I have spent so much time studing everything else, and never made that connection! I have seen how sweet mildmanner dogs, don't like some people!

I know someone who doesn't like dogs, and has a general opinion that animals are just animals. That they are lower and not worthy of emotions etc. I find that mentality disturbing, but other than that the person is a decent person.

I love dogs like they are my children lol

We are on our 14 and 15 rescue dogs

@Marine Wow! That's great!

I will take pets over people any day!! Give meh all the puppies!!!!

ok

How do I put it? If a person doesn't like animals I don't like him / her.

ok

I won't befriend someone who doesn't like animals unless they have allergies. Animals are amazing judges of character.

I don't know that I ever noticed that, but I did notice that every instance of 'i' in your question is capitalized. 🙂

I like animals. I'm not all that fond of cats as pets, but I like to pet a kitty if it wants attention. I love dogs, though, as long as they're not too high strung. I like most dogs better than I like most people.

sorry for i,used all small letter's to make up for i's Agree with you on most people!

@Marine Haha, only teasing. I just thought it was funny to see all the capital 'i's. 😛

I do not trust people who do not like animals. Infact I could never surround myself with such people.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

I am ok with that

I’ve noticed that, too. I’m a huge cat lover.

Dog person. Anyone who doesn't like animals is suspect so you may be right.

BTW, there seems to be a problem with your i/I key... 🙂

Might be the site... But nope.

I believe you are correct; the way we treat animals tells the world a lot about the kind of person we are.

Animals are members of the family. Period.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.