Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Alfie Boe Warbles Again - YouTube

I was disappointed to find out that boe's musical taste tends to reflect his christianity, but this song isn't an example of that, and it's charming (not to mention his voice is fabulous and he's awfully cute). if you've never heard him sing, this will knock you back in your seat.

genessa 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought he was terrific in Les Miserables 25th anniversary (Matt Lucas was in it too). I listened to one of his CDs (perhaps the one he is promoting here) and was very disappointed with the lack of imagination in the choice of songs. He belts this song out very well. I would like him to make a CD of songs that take a risk.

ain't it the truth? he could do it, too! he has passion. he should choose songs that deserve his passion.

g

Guess I'm not this sophisticated .

lol you don't have to be sophisticated to enjoy a cute guy in a plaid shirt singing opera in a friend's kitchen with his hands in his pockets except when he takes them out to pet the friend's dogs!

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.