Agnostic.com

28 3

If you could go back and offer your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be ?

Vic47 6 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't take out that mortgage to buy that house. Put a down payment on some land and take a house some guy no longer wants.

Dont believe everything u hear

My daughter happened to read you post. She stopped on her her way to her nightly bath. I told her the full saying is believe half of what you read and nothing that you hear. She wanted me to click on like. I thought this would be better.

You can only truly believe what you see with your own eyes or hear with your own ears. Otherwise you go through life believing others beliefs.

At school a teacher traces you what someone else believes and then you believe it. You have no idea if any of it is true.

I took my studies very seriously, but I didn't study the things that really interested me. I think I would be happier as a farmer. I also dedicated too much of my life pleasing others at my expense.

The past is and always will be what it is, if you want to do something then do it. Only now truly exists so regrets are pointless

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.