Agnostic.com

1 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's pretty good !

yep! and i am particularly fond of frank london (in the squarish kippah, playing trumpet) and jewlia eisenberg (lead singer) as well -- in fact searching for one or another of them is how i found this video and discovered the amazing elizabeth strong. london i knew through the klezmatics, whom i have seen in concert -- in one case sitting front row center practically staring up frank's nostrils. jewlia i discovered by accident when i bought a cd of klezmer music on ebay; the seller was selling it in a bundle with some stuff i'd never heard of. some of it was useless but one of them was a short cd of jewlia's stuff and i said, wow, THIS is different. let's listen a couple times to figure out if i like it. turns out, i did!

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.