Agnostic.com

13 1

Who else plays D&D?

jayneonacobb 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Almost weekly dnd scene is pretty lame in my small town

Multiple times a week, mostly household though,
4 different campaigns going at the moment..

Kodi Level 4 Feb 1, 2018

Wow, the nerd force is strong with us! I DM and play almost weekly.

Weekly.

Really enjoy it.

I don't but we have monthly sessions here, doesn't matter if some of the guys are overseas, they Skype it. Nerds.

I played the pen and paper version twice when I was a kid. Loved it! Unfortunately, my friend who introduced me to it was trying to leave the nerd life in favor of the metal life. Always wanted to play more though.

I found the online MMORPG recently and play that occasionally. I think it is called DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) and is a minor competitor of World of Warcraft.

Have not played i eons. I did have a pair of 10 sided and 16 sided dice, miss laid them though. We did a lot of AD&D but this was back in the 1980`s

Been a while here also. Used to be a DM.

Further to previous comment, haven't played since 1987 , the year I moved, but used to drink home brewed beer, proper good|

I haven't played in years, but I'd like find a local game and start back up again.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

Same here. My DM had all the maps of Fearun and we did 2nd Edition Open World - it was awesome. Loved the game and it's provacation for critical thinking.

I used to a long time ago. Would tend to blend fantasy and sci-fi in my campaigns.

not since 1987, now my son has all my old figures and manuals, etc. original gary

Yep. Huge nerd here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.