Agnostic.com

11 1

Would you rather (A) _____ or (B) ______?

Ask me and I’ll answer.

DaphneDarling 7 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A) Take me to a Viking's game at US Bank Stadium

or

B) Have me take you to a Viking's game at US Bank Stadium

🙂

@DaphneDarling OK, sounds good, best not tell you which baseball team I follow 😉

@DaphneDarling OK, a Twins game live it is 🙂

I vote for C.

A) Have a 4 carat diamond ring and a trip to St. Paul
B) Have a 1 carat diamond ring and a trip around the world?

lerlo Level 8 Sep 13, 2018

@DaphneDarling cute

A) include a full body pictures on a dating site.
B) hide.

@DaphneDarling Bear necessities.

dog walking in the hills or cinema and a meal

A. Suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune? Or B. Take arms against a sea of troubles and, by opposing, end them?

LOL-I've seen kids on online movies doing this game.

Here's my OWN version; would you rather wake up and find yourself in an unknown desert without your personal effects or phone, or would you rather wake up to hear intruders breaking into your house downtstairs, and you're alone, your cell phone is downstairs, and your land line is dead..

Both not good, but which one is better.

A)Spend a month Bear Grylls style. B) Become an insect chef.

@JustKip And a comical one at that.

I don't understand your question or point.

A. Tall
B. Short

A) ship wrecked on an island with plenty of food and water for as long as rescue took, or, B) trapped with no food in a tent, in a blizzard, with few supplies, except a working cell phone, but rescue won't come for at least a week or much longer.

What are A and B?

Look at my answer the correlation Bear Grylls would eat insects as part of survival where as an insect chef would serve gourmet dishes made with insects.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177643
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.