Agnostic.com

11 4

So, you don't believe - that means you want to be your own god

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Peter O'Toole

Juggler67 6 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

actually it was said by a character played by peter o'toole, not by peter o'toole speaking of himself. it's from a movie called "the ruling class" and he plays an insane character. the fact that the quotation is apt despite his insanity is what makes it so funny.

g

I thought you were talking a load of shit until I saw Peter O'Toole, then I understood 🙂

No it doesn't. No god means NO GOD!

Yes !!!! I said that to someone at down town norfolk , 10 yrs ago .
bunch of xstians w signs out of bar district on granby street .. we were getting ready to go into a restaurant and one of them stop me and actually ask me if I ever met Jesus and do I know that I can be saved .
I said , " met him ?". What r u talking about man . I am Jesus . Hello ?" I had one of the best laughs in my entire life so far ! Honestly , there were police cars and police presence , and this guy will had kill me I think if he could .
I am my own god . Period .

Collectively we are the "god" of the universe

I don't want to..... I am

No ...just my own boss, which Im happy to say I am.

Good one!

??

Lol was expecting something totally different here... Good one ?

Ummm, you can be atheist/agnostic and not a narcisstic asshole......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.