Agnostic.com

29 11

Was I wrong to laugh in her face?

Lmfao I canโ€™t help but laugh at this. One of my friends told me today that atheist are truly lost souls, who walk around lying to themselves because we deny god. I could not do anything but lol at this. These people obviously donโ€™t think about their beliefs.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ask as Jesus did...
"Who are you to judge.....?"

Someone with a brain.

Sometimes the absurdity of peoples ignorance can't help but give you a giggle or two. I just normally smile and say pray for me ๐Ÿ˜‰. The sarcasm is lost on them, but sure makes my day.

I think your final sentence should have stopped after the word "think".

If it helps, I like to keep Trump supporters in my FB friends lists. Not because I or they actually agree on politics but simply because I find it entertaining to find out what people in the "other camp" are saying.

laughter can derail a serious potentially thought-provoking discussion, but there's no persuading someone stuck on their own views (like the Christian lady who tried to convince me that I had to take all of the stories about Jesus in the bible literally)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.