Agnostic.com

29 11

Was I wrong to laugh in her face?

Lmfao I canโ€™t help but laugh at this. One of my friends told me today that atheist are truly lost souls, who walk around lying to themselves because we deny god. I could not do anything but lol at this. These people obviously donโ€™t think about their beliefs.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of my friends told me that she believed in pet psychics. I laughed loudly right in her face - not because I'm an asshole, but because it didn't even occur to me in the moment that she WASN'T joking. If your natural reaction was to laugh, then you don't need to feel bad. If you purposely ridiculed her, that's another story. However, I do have to say that what she said was pretty smug and offensive to you, so I support you either way ๐Ÿ™‚

I some times do the very same thing. I also occasionally roll my eyes. This is something I am working on. It puts a damper on communication. Sad to admit that the people I love the most are the ones who suffer the most from my laughs and rolling eyes :/

vsh76 Level 5 Jan 26, 2018

Which gawd is a good response...Today is Thor's day after all.

Does anybody else think most don't even "know" their belief systems (bs)? I try to stay out of that conversation. Pick your battles is what I learned in college and not much more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.