Agnostic.com

9 7

How do you like a a post on a thread.

It used to be easy to like a funny or thoughtful post on a thread. The format has changed since I was on-site last. I only see the option to reply, How do you "like" a post.

alanalorie 7 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Turns out my adware blocker prevented me fom seeing the new site.

there should be a clear LIKE button, among three on the bottom right of the post. first you see options, three lines; click that for options. then favorie, a gold star; click that to fave something. the third one is like, a thumbs up. hover over that and a menu should come up so you can choose what kind of like, or you can just click the blue thumbs up for that default like.

g

I like better the ones where I can talk s***e.

Are you new to this planet?

No, I am oldish like you. Thanks for your concern. The problem is I use a mac.

The green hand with the thumb.

Go all in and love those posts!

Just like that ?

Same as always on my app.... Not sure I follow. I'll wait to see if you can/will like this comment ?

If you see the green thumb, click or tap that and you should see a list of response types show up. The top option is the typical thumb-up like, but there are other options as well. Just click or tap the option that best matches how you feel about the comment or reply and it should register.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.