Agnostic.com

6 3

What personality characteristics seem to go with certain christian denominations?

In meeting and interacting with people of different christian faiths during my life, I've come to equate certain personality characteristics with certain denominations. Here is my list:

Catholic - snobbish, elitist, mean
Lutheran - boring, closed off
Southern Baptist - mean, two-faced, perverted, manipulative
Reorganized Morman - elitist, cold, closed off
Morman - family first and foremost

What's yours?

linxminx 8 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find that people's religion depends more on their parents religion than their personality.

Is it possible that your observations are of local communities rather than representative of the tens or hundreds of millions of people who may share that faith?

Too generalized ...exceptions and variations run rampant.

I am in fundamental disagreement with Christian Churches but when it comes to demonizing and making character judgements please leave me out.

We atheists are stereotyped as jerks. It's nice to buck that stereotype and be pleasant.

Methodist - kind, considerate, rational.

Also my best friend is a Methodist so I am a bit biased in this judgement.

...pretty much so
must be from tiptoeing
around a DIETY

I do believe you've nailed it....

No pun intended

@Bigwavedave 😉 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:180223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.