Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Pat Robertson’s Vile Claims About the Hurricane | Ed Brayton

when invoking his shield of protection he actually said to stop Florence and keep it in the Atlantic but god works in mysterious ways and decided to devastate the Carolinas and kill x-tians there. Religion, blaming the other guy for thousands of years.

Pat Robertson prayed that God would put a “shield of protection” over his area of Virginia so it wouldn’t sustain major damage from Hurricane Florence and is now taking credit for the worst of the hurricane staying to the south and hitting the Carolinas the hardest. That proves how powerful his prayers are and how wonderful God is, he says.

“We asked the Lord to take it out of here and he did,” Robertson crowed. “It’s like a shield that God has put around us.”

“God’s people prayed,” he added. “This is a miracle, ladies and gentlemen.”

“We’ve had a hand of protection over this area,” Robertson said, “and when we pray, God does miracles.”

So you think your God intervened to keep you safe specifically, but let the hurricane hit another area with devastating results? And you think this shows how wonderful this God is? Then you’re a morally bankrupt moron. Was no one in the Carolinas praying that the hurricane wouldn’t hit there? I bet millions and millions of people from those states were praying that the hurricane wouldn’t hit there. Why didn’t God answer their prayers? Does God just like you better than them? Does God just really love con artists like you? Did they forget to say the magic words?
A million people are without power. Whole cities have been virtually destroyed by flooding from the hurricane. Many people are dead. And you think that God is worthy of praise because he intervened to make sure that would happen as long as it didn’t hurt you at all? That is utterly perverse and immoral.

(video included in the link)

Lukian 8 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SOS....that's the thing about Propaganda: NEVER stop repeating the bullshit over and over and over again

twill Level 7 Sep 18, 2018

It's punishment for voting for trump ...

Pat Robertson is vile and evil.

This says it all "Whole cities have been virtually destroyed by flooding from the hurricane. Many people are dead. And you think that God is worthy of praise because he intervened to make sure that would happen as long as it didn’t hurt you at all? That is utterly perverse and immoral."

It is this kind of bullshit from people like Robertson that divide people. Only his group gets the bennies from god? This is the thinking I loathe from the various religious groups.

That clown . I think that's fantastic . Any time these type of assholes open their mouths , I feel the validation of my choices and my world makes more sense . Thank u sir !

What else is new about Pat Robertson?

Shocking!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.