Agnostic.com

9 1

Does Satan believe the Word of God?

Claw94 2 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

are you talking about ha-satan, who, in the jewish bible, is not even a devil, but more like a prosecutor, working for god? because there is no devil, or satan as the christians know him, in judaism, in which i was (secularly and awfully casually) was raised. the whole idea of a satan/lucifer/devil/beelzebub/old nick is alien to me, and it was even before i was an atheist. anyway, you do know what this site is about, right? you know that this is a ridiculous question? there is a category for silly stuff. this isn't it.

g

Satan is not a real person. You know that ... right?

More importantly does the easter bunny believe in Santa?

God's and devils do not exist and the book you mention is word of superstitious man.

That makes no sense. There is no Satan.

You need to write your profile and answer the profile questions. Even if you're only here for community it's creepy when people don't bother to identify themselves.

What? And Why?

I guess not. And since Satan seems the more logical of the two, I think it would be prudent to investigate as to why he doesn't believe God's word. Because he certainly doesn't fear any of the threats that God has made....probably because he knows they are empty.

p.s. Satan does not exist in the real world. This is just a take on the fictional story...drawn out to a logical conclusion.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

JimG Level 8 Sep 17, 2018

He did. Lucifer was gods favorite...

But now he doesn't believe with his agenda.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181102
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.