Agnostic.com

9 1

What is your browsing strategy on agnostic.com?

I am curious how people browse on agnostic.com. Do you just follow the "All" feed, or do you typically aim for specific topics?

What works best for you?

tsjames 7 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So much of this stuff turns me OFF. All the naked crap. Goddess, go find a sexual site, please. The smarts are not flowing here.....

I just answer questions on the main page really.

I do both. If there is nothing that interests me in the "All" feed down the center, I glance over at the "similar" topics. From there, I check the categories.

I have none. This is my only chance to be totally random and feel good about it.

I just scan for things that might be interesting in the feed, or browse a topic I am interested in.

I usually do the all feed. I have chosen specific topics in the past but time is a factor.

I check out my notifications, then check the new conversations. I make replies where needed or where I wanna. I check my numbers, and then generally it is time to go to work or time for bed.

I like the all feed as it has a quirk factor, the unexpected topics and the usual expected ones too, I find it interesting and a good thought provoker.

First I check what comments, my posts have received and answer or acknowledge them with a like, then I check any new posts since last time I was on.

@Rugglesby Same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.